- University of Birmingham, B.Sc.
- University of Wales, Trinity Saint David, M.Th., Ph.D.
- Founding Pastor, Sheffield Presbyterian Church (EPCEW)
- Visiting Lecturer in Systematic Theology, London Theological Seminary
- Chairman, Yorkshire Reformed Ministerial Fraternal, 2012-2015
- “The Church as the Image of the Trinity”: A Critical Evaluation of Miroslav Volf’s Ecclesial Model (author), Wipf & Stock, 2011
- “Losing the Dance: Is the ‘Divine Dance’ a Good Explanation of the Trinity?” in Engaging with Keller (edited by Iain D. Campbell & William M. Schweitzer), Evangelical Press, 2013
- The Westminster Standards in Modern English (general editor), Evangelical Press, 2018
- “The Westminster Standards in the Making: Stanley Gower, a Westminster Divine” & “Introduction to George Swinnock’s The Westminster Standards and the Christian Sabbath” in The Westminster Standards for Today: Recovering the Church and Worship for Everyday Christian Living, Evangelical Press, 2018