Through His outpoured Spirit, Jesus reigns to subdue and summon all creation to the adoration of His Father, subduing it day by day ever more deeply that we might learn how to “glorify God and enjoy Him forever.
- Palm Beach Atlantic University, B.A.
- Emmanuel School of Religion, M.A.
- Knox Theological Seminary, M.Div.
- Trinity College (University of Bristol), Ph.D
- Teaching Elder, Grace Presbyterian Church (PCA), 2010-2014
- Professor & Chair of Biblical Studies, Reformation Bible College, 2011-2014
- Adjunct Professor, Reformed Theological Seminary (Orlando/Dallas), 2011-present
- Professor of Biblical Studies, Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary, 2014-present
- Member, Evangelical Theological Society
- Member, Society of Biblical Literature
- Member, Dante Society of America
- The Tabernacle Prefigured: Cosmic Mountain Ideology in Genesis and Exodus (author), Peeters Publishers, 2012
- Cult and Cosmos: Tilting Toward a Temple-Centered Theology (editor), Peeters Publishers, 2014
- Who Shall Ascend the Mountain of the Lord?: A Biblical Theology of the Book of Leviticus(author), IVP Academic, 2015
Phone: 864.322.2717 ext. 321