Churches built on the solid rock of biblical truth – confessional churches – will weather social and cultural changes in such a way so as to glorify God and to remain relevant. This is not an issue of reaching any one particular generation. This is a matter of the church’s divine mission to reach every generation through divine means. If we are for a continuing Christian witness, then we must be for a confessional witness.
- Temple University, B.A.
- Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary, M.Div. (anticipated)
- Metro Philadelphia Development Coordinator, The Coalition for Christian Outreach (CCO), 2014-2017
- Candidate Under-Care, Philadelphia Metro West Presbytery (PCA), 2015-2017
- Director of Advancement & Admissions, Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary, 2017-Present
- Candidate Under-Care, Calvary Presbytery (PCA), 2017-Present
- “Resting in the Sovereignty of God: The Spiritual Benefits of Peaceful Slumber” in The Puritan Reformed Journal 8(2), July 2016
- “The Gift of Sleep: Capturing the Biblical Vision of Rest“ on The Christward Collective, September 2016
- Equipping Preachers, Pastors, & Churchmen: Selected Articles from the Faculty of Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary (editor), Presbyterian Press, 2017
- “Confessional Millennials?“ on The Christward Collective, August 2017
- “The Power of Holding Your Peace“ on The Gospel Reformation Network, June 2018
- “What a Privilege!“ on The Christward Collective, October 2018
- “Wisdom and Folly in Pastoral Ministry: Samuel Miller’s Use of Antithesis in His Published Lectures” in The Confessional Presbyterian Journal 14, 2018
- “The Rhetoric of An Affirming Non-Ministry“ on reformation21, March 2019
Phone: 864.322.2717 ext. 324