- Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary, M.Div.
- Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary, Th.M.
- Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary, Ph.D. (in progress)
- Adjunct Professor, Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary
- Pastor, Messiah’s Independent Reformed Church (Holland, MI)
- The Covenant Theology of Robert Rollock, Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary (Th.M. Thesis), 2012
- “A Relevância da Pregação em Tempos Pós-Modernos” in iPródigo Magazine, June 2012
- “From Social Bonds to Divine Covenant: The Rise and Development of the Covenant Idea in Scottish Theology from the Fourteenth to the Sixteenth Century” in The Puritan Reformed Journal 5(1), January 2013
- “Systematic Theology and the Preaching of Samuel Davies” in The Confessional Presbyterian Journal 9, 2013
- “From Dogma to Practice: Systematic Theology and Application in the Sermons of the Scottish Commissioners to the Westminster Assembly” in The Westminster Theological Journal 77(2), Fall 2015
- “Covenant Theology in the Thought of John Calvin: From the Covenant of Works to the Abrahamic Covenant” in Fides Reformata 20(1), 2015
- “Covenant Theology in the Thought of John Calvin: From the Mosaic Covenant to the New Covenant” in Fides Reformata 21(1), 2016