The Trinity is the canvas on which the teachings of the New Testament are painted. The apostles did not try to prove the doctrine of the Trinity. The greatest proof of the doctrine of the Trinity is that the authors of the New Testament could hardly explain the gospel without it.
- California State University (Fullerton), B.A.
- Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary, M.Div. Th.M
- University of the Free State (Jonathan Edwards Centre, South Africa), Ph.D.
- Youth Minister, First Baptist Church, 2000-2002
- Pastor, Grace Presbyterian Church (PCA), 2006-2012
- Pastor, First Orthodox Presbyterian Church, 2012-2015
- Assistant Book Review Editor, Puritan Reformed Journal, 2011-present
- Editor, Reformation Heritage Books, 2013-present
- Research Associate, Jonathan Edwards Centre Africa, 2013-present
- Professor, Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary, 2013-present
- The Day of Worship: Reassessing the Christian Life in Light of the Sabbath(author), Reformation Heritage Books, 2011
- By Good and Necessary Consequence (author), Reformation Heritage Books, 2012
- Christ’s Glory, Your Good: Salvation Planned, Promised, Accomplished, and Applied (author), Reformation Heritage Books, 2013
- A Heavenly Directory: Trinitarian Piety, Public Worship and a Reassessment of John Owen’s Theology (author), Vandenhoeck & Ruprecht, 2014
- The Foundation of Communion with God: The Trinitarian Piety of John Owen (author), Reformation Heritage Books, 2014
- Knowing the Trinity: Practical Thoughts for Daily Life (author), The Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals, 2017
- John Owen: Trajectories in Reformed Orthodox Theology (author), Palgrave Macmillan, 2017
- The Ark of Safety: Is There Salvation Outside of the Church? (author), Reformation Heritage Books, 2018
- Cultivating Biblical Godliness (series editor & contributor), Reformation Heritage Books
Phone: 864.322.2717 ext. 323