Below are articles both complete and partial, from issues of The Confessional Presbyterian journal.
Unless indicated otherwise, All material posted on The Confessional Presbyterian website is Copyright © 2005-2009 by Chris Coldwell. Material may be printed out for personal use, but may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without permission.
- Review: Morecraft (Authentic Christianity), Bower (The Larger Catechism), Westminster Letter Press (Larger Catechism Transcripts) (vol. 6), by Lane Keister
- The Westminster Assembly & the Judicial Law: Table—Chronology of Surveyed Literature (vol. 5), by Chris Coldwell and Matthew Winzer
- The Westminster Assembly & the Judicial Law. Part Two: Analysis (vol. 5), by Matthew Winzer
- American Presbyterianism and the Religious Observance of Christmas (vol. 11), by Chris Coldwell and Andrew J. Webb
- Pictures of Jesus and the Sovereignty of Divine Revelation: Recent Literature and a Defense of the Confessional Reformed View (vol. 5), by David VanDrunen
- The Sabbath Day and Recreations on the Sabbath: An Examination of the Sabbath and the Biblical Basis for the “No Recreation” Clause in Westminster Confession of Faith 21.8 and Westminster Larger Catechism 117 (vol. 5), by Lane Keister
- John Calvin, the Nascent Sabbatarian: A Reconsideration of Calvin’s View of Two Key Sabbath-Issues (vol. 3), by Stewart E. Lauer
- The True History of Paedo-Communion (vol. 3), by Matthew Winzer
- Westminster and Worship Examined: A Review of Nick Needham’s essay on the Westminster Confession of Faith’s teaching concerning the regulative principle, the singing of psalms, and the use of musical instruments in the public worship of God (vol. 4), by Matthew Winzer
- Antiquary 1: The Traditional Form of the Westminster Standards
- Psallo: Psalm 109:1-10 (vol. 1), by Todd L. Ruddell
- Psallo: Psalm 2:1-12 (vol. 2), by Todd L. Ruddell
- In Translatiōne: John Brown of Wamphray on The Universal Visible Church (vol. 2), trans. by N. E. Barry Hofstetter
- Reframing Presbyterian Worship: A Critical Survey of the Worship Views of John M. Frame and R. J. Gore (vol. 1), by Frank J. Smith, Ph.D., D.D. and David C. Lachman, Ph.D.
- The Regulative Principle of Worship: Sixty Years in Reformed Literature (vol. 2), by Frank J. Smith, Ph.D., D.D. with Chris Coldwell
- Baptism and the Benefits of Christ (vol. 2), by R. Scott Clark, Ph.D.