“To furnish our congregations with enlightened, humble, zealous, laborious pastors, who shall truly watch for the good of souls, and consider it their highest honour and happiness to win them to the Saviour.”
Ways to Support
In addition to prayer, which is our greatest need of all, the Greenville Seminary receives financial support in a number of ways.
- Giving online – Click the link above for a quick and simple way to give.
- Mail – Use the address: GPTS, PO Box 690, Taylors, SC, 29687
- Stock Gifts – Email firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions.
- Gifts of Property – Email email@example.com for instructions.
- Planned Giving – See more below.
Please consider including Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary in your estate planning. While most planned gifts come to Seminary in the form of bequests, we are able to accept other types of planned gifts as well: life insurance gifts, IRA gifts, charitable remainder trusts, endowments, etc. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Gifts from your Will or Estate – Click here for sample bequest language.
- IRA Gifts – Click here to find out how to support GPTS through an IRA charitable gift via your Required Minimum Distribution (RMD).
Each type of planned gift offers specific tax and other benefits to donors. To learn more, please contact Pat Daly, Vice President, at 864.322.2717 or by email at email@example.com.
When you make a planned gift, please include the following information in your documentation:
- The Seminary’s legal name is “Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary”
- The Seminary’s tax ID # is 57-0833937
- The Seminary’s mailing address is PO Box 690, Taylors, SC 29687
Thank you for supporting Greenville Seminary.