Since 1987, Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary has equipped preachers, pastors, and churchmen for Christ’s Kingdom. This collection of essays by current and past faculty members provides ministers and seminary students with a resource to fulfill their callings. By no means is this collection of articles exhaustive, but it does capture some of the emphases of the seminary’s approach to theological education. Contributors include Joseph A. Pipa, Jr, Sidney Dyer, L. Michael Morales, Benjamin Shaw, Ian Hamilton, James E. McGoldrick, L. Anthony Curto, Ryan McGraw, C.N. Willborn, Morton H. Smith, and George W. Knight III.
Table of Contents
- Seminary Education (Joseph A. Pipa, Jr.)
- Pastoral Use of the Biblical Languages (Sidney Dyer)
- The Glory of God’s House (L. Michael Morales)
- The Problem of Evil (Benjamin Shaw)
- Piety: Experimental Calvinism (Ian Hamilton)
- Calvin’s Doctrine of Vocation (James McGoldrick)
- The Church’s Evangelistic Mission (L. Anthony Curto)
- Honoring Christ in Church Courts (Ryan McGraw)
- In Thesi Deliverances (C.N. Willborn)
- Confessional Subscription (Morton H. Smith)
- The Diaconate (George W. Knight III)
- Leading in Worship (Joseph A. Pipa, Jr.)
Zachary Groff (BA, Temple University) is the Director of Advancement & Admissions at Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary. Click here to visit his staff page.
There are no reviews yet.