Our Spring 2021 Foundations newsletter is now available in printable-PDF format here. It will be printed and mailed to the Seminary’s mailing list later this month.
This biannual newsletter is intended to encourage friends of the Seminary community to remember our faculty, staff, and students in prayer and in financial support (where possible).
In this edition, we feature news from the Seminary community, including:
- a welcome message from Dr. Jonathan L. Master, who reflects on his first academic year as Seminary President.
- an article honoring Dr. James E. McGoldrick, Professor Emeritus of Church History.
- recognition and celebration of the classes of 2020 and 2021, both of which participated in the Seminary’s Thirtieth Commencement ceremony on Friday, May 21.
- an announcement about the Seminary’s adoption of The Confessional Presbyterian Journal, effective this year.
- a financial update as we go into our end-of-fiscal-year appeal.
- an announcement about the Seminary’s new Alumni Council.
- a brief description of our summer 2021 intensive course offerings.
- a preview of the 2022 Spring Theology Conference.
Thank you for praying with and for Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary. Please stay connected (via this website and our various social media platforms) for updates. Thank you.
To make a donation toward our spring 2021 fundraising campaign, be sure to visit gpts.edu/donate. For information about our Spring Theology Conference, please visit gpts.edu/conference. To visit our bookshop, please visit gpts.edu/shop.