Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary is pleased to be sponsoring the Gospel Reformation Network‘s upcoming “O Church, Arise!” Conference to be held on May 5-6, 2021 at Briarwood Presbyterian Church (PCA) in Birmingham, AL. We would love for you to join with us (either in-person or remotely).
In the words of Dr. Jon Payne on today’s episode of Confessing Our Hope: The Podcast of Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary, “We wanted to have a conference that clearly communicated once again warmhearted, reformed, confessional presbyterianism that reinforces all of our distinctives at the GRN.” Click here (or the banner above) to tune into the entire interview with Dr. Payne.
The speaker roster includes:
- “We Believe”: Why Creeds & Confessions Matter by David T.A. Strain
- The Puritans & the Old Paths of Christian Piety by Joel Beeke
- The Crisis of Ministerial Isolation: Learning from Calvin’s Company of Pastors by Jason Helopoulos
- Reformed Doxology: Worship According to Scripture by David B. McWilliams
- A Faith Worth Fighting For: Reformed Orthodoxy, Cultural Revolutions, & the Future of the PCA by Jon D. Payne
- A Sacred Calling: The Ministry, Message, & Mission of the Church by Harry L. Reeder, III
- The Glory of Plodding by Kevin DeYoung
- Rediscovering the Genius of Biblical Presbyterianism by Fred Greco
For additional information about the “O Church, Arise!” Conference and how to register yourself (in-person or by livestream video) or your congregation (for livestream), please visit gospelreformation.net/events.
There are deep discounts for Seminary students and scholarships for those in need of financial assistance. We hope to see many of our friends in Birmingham in May!