Our second PrayerPoints dispatch of 2019 is now available in printable-PDF format here.
This document is designed to be a resource to our friends around the world. We compose it with church prayer meetings in mind.
In this second edition of 2019, we are requesting prayer for the following:
- Our “Amazing Grace” Spring Theology Conference speakers, Dr. Ian Hamilton, Dr. Joseph A. Pipa, Jr., Dr. Ryan McGraw, Dr. L. Anthony Curto, Dr. Jonathan Master (Cairn University), Pastor Daniel Hyde (Oceanside URCNA), Pastor Phil Proctor (Sterling Orthodox Presbyterian Church), and Pastor Jeff Kingswood (Grace ARP).
- Our Seminary faculty, staff, and students, who are laboring diligently in preparation for next week’s conference.
- Our guests to the conference as they travel to the Upstate and join us for a week of preaching, teaching, fellowship, and singing.
- Our Admissions Team (and especially Mr. Jonathan Bartlett) as we host 10 prospective students for GPTS EXPLORE next Monday and Tuesday, leading into the Conference.
- Our Advancement Team as we host our 2019 Spring Scholarship Banquet on March 14, benefiting our International Student Scholarship Fund (which is 40% funded so far this fiscal year).
- Faculty Spotlight on Dr. C.N. “Nick” Willborn, who teaches Church History and pastors Covenant PCA in Oak Ridge, TN.
- Recent graduates and current seniors who have received calls to congregations around the country: Mr. Stephen Richman, Mr. Stephen Spinnenweber, Mr. Bennie Castle, and Mr. Rick Appleton. Pray especially for Mr. Spinnenweber, Mr. Castle, and Mr. Appleton as they continue to work through their respective presbyteries exams.
Thank you for praying for our faculty, staff, and students.