Greenville Seminary is looking to fill the full-time position of Director of Marketing and Admissions as the previous Director prepares to transfer into full-time ministry. Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary seeks to equip men to feed Christ’s sheep as ministers of the Gospel with training that is Biblically Grounded, Pastorally Focused, and Confessionally Faithful. We instruct our students from a Confessional Presbyterian perspective, and we have a special emphasis on biblical languages, preaching, and experimental piety.
The ideal candidate is:
- Committed to Reformed theology, worship, and piety
- A self-motivated, hard worker
- Willing to work in a team environment
- Organized, punctual, and respectful
- Skilled with modern communications, from email marketing to social media
- Willing to learn and fill a variety of roles
- Enthusiastic about the work of GPTS
- Growing in their daily walk with Christ
Job responsibilities include:
- Write and schedule email / social media communications
- Meet and communicate with prospective students
- Work with education software to manage admissions
- Travel to various conferences across the country to represent the school
- Field intake calls from prospective students
- Help plan and administrate seasonal events
- Communicate with supporting churches and individuals
The position will report directly to the Vice President.
This is a full-time position with health insurance and other benefits included. Specific salary dependent on experience and qualifications.
GPTS plans to review applications and schedule interviews this fall, with the goal of hiring a new Director by the end of the calendar year. If you are interested and believe you are qualified to serve in this role, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please pray for us as we seek to fill this important position