Tuition – $200/Hr
- Domestic Application Fee: $50 | International Application Fee: $150
- Resident Student Fees Per Semester: $25 (Activities Fee) + $30/Hr (Facilities Use Fee)
- Distance Student Technology Fee: $80/Hr
- Field Education Fee (Div. students only; one-time in first year): $240
- Commencement Fee: $150 for Masters; $100 for BDiv
- Bible Survey Examination (not for all students): $100 per instance
- Proficiency Examination (not for all students): $50 per instance
- Late Registration Fee: $20/course
- Drop Fee: $25/semester in which at least one course is dropped
- Non-graded Special Student Tuition Rate: $100/Hr
- Auditor Fee: $30/Hr
Payment of Tuition & Fees
All students are responsible for payment of all tuition charges and fees by the first day of the term unless other written arrangements have been made with the Seminary’s Business Office. Students will not be permitted to register for new classes until all accounts (including Seminary, Bookstore, and Library accounts) have been settled. No transcripts will be issued for students who have not paid all of their tuition charges and fees.
Students paying by credit card or PayPal will be invoiced an additional 2.5% of the amount of tuition charges and fees paid. This convenience charge does NOT apply to application, commencement, or examination fees.
- RUF & Student Ministry Fellows Awards
- John & Mildred Van Voorhis Endowed Scholarship
- International Student Scholarship Program
- Matthew Baugh Scholarship
Student Aid Church Partnership Program
Sending church courts (sessions, presbyteries, denominations, etc.) can partner with the Seminary to aid distance and resident students in covering the cost of studying in a classroom environment. Toward that end, the Seminary commits to match contributions from the student’s sending church up to 1/2 of the cost of tuition and fees for individual students. The arrangements of this program will remain in place as long as two conditions are met: the student remains enrolled in a degree program and the church continues to fulfill an annual commitment.
For full details and to apply for the Student Aid Church Partnership Program, download the appropriate form by clicking here, or contact the Registrar’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Tuition Waiver Church Partners Program
A student under care of a presbytery or session of the PCA, OPC, or other approved denomination may have a tuition waiver if:
1) The sending presbytery supports the Seminary at a rate of $2 per communicant member, per year, per student sent by the presbytery, with the minimum of $2,000 per year per student or
2) The sending church supports the Seminary at a rate of $20 per communicant member, per year, per student sent by the church, with the minimum of $1,000 per year per student.
Students benefitting from the tuition waiver partnership program are responsible for paying fees, and will be expected to work for a specified number of hours per week, dependent upon their course load.
The Seminary requires the sending church/presbytery to support the Seminary for at least three fiscal year prior to a particular student’s matriculation.
*Please note that the Student Aid Church Partnership Program and the Student Tuition Waiver Church Partners Program cannot be “stacked” or combined for a particular student’s account. A participating church in the Student Tuition Waiver Church Partners Program may elect to support a student under the terms of the Student Aid Church Partnership Program, apart from the “Waiver Program.” For more information, please contact email@example.com.
To inquire about underwriting a scholarship, or supporting an individual student, please contact our Advancement Office at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 864.322.2717.